There are different projects available and I still don’t know which one to pick!
- Filer – https://github.com/js-platform/filer
- MakeDrive – https://github.com/mozilla/makedrive
- Brackets – http://brackets.io/
- Nimble – https://github.com/mozilla/nimble.webmaker.org
- Appmaker – https://github.com/mozilla-appmaker/appmaker
- Mobile Appmaker – https://github.com/mozillafordevelopment/mobile-appmaker/
Basically, I’m looking for bugs that seem doable for the release 0.2 due date in Oct 17. And I better be fast because I am thinking the others are doing the same thing too! :p That also involves talking to the contributors if that bug is available and of course assign the bug to myself (or someone assigns it?) so that it is clear that I will be working on it! I hope to have started on something by the end of this week. I will be posting more details about the bug I will be working on soon!